CVS Freebies

8/22/2012

It's been a long time since I've shared any CVS freebies or deals. The reason? Because I haven't taken advantage of any CVS freebies or deals lately. Other things have taken priority and couponing has been pushed to the back burner. 

And I'm ok with that. I know there are seasons of life when priorities shift and less important things are put on hold. Couponing is definitely not a top priority and can easily be set aside. 
  
However, this week I made a trip to CVS and walked away with 6 items for 40 cents total. I had coupons that when paired with this week's sales made for free or almost free items. 


Here's what I got: 4 cans of Bumblebee tuna, 
1 box of Pop Tarts 
(on clearance, because of the Olympics packaging), 
1 bottle of Herbal Essence conditioner.

Total before coupons = $8.63
Total after coupons = $0.40
I had a coupon for a free Herbal Essence product, a $2 off CVS coupon good for any product, 2 coupons for $1 off 2 Bumblebee products. The tuna was on sale for $1 per can, so after coupons it was 50 cents per can. I also had $1 in Extra Care Bucks (like a gift card to use only at CVS). After all of that, my total was 40 cents out of pocket. That's less than 7 cents each for those 6 products. 

Thank you, CVS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment