Works for Me Wednesday - Homeschool Share Website


As a frugal homeschooling mom, I am always on the lookout for free materials and free idea websites. One that I have found oodles of good material on is Homeschool Share.


And that is where I found the templates for our most recent project - the lapbook that goes with The Little House in the Big Woods book by Laura Ingalls Wilder. All the templates are included, so you just print out the ones you want to use. They include "an answer key" so you know what to write on each of the mini-books. The materials are also divided up by chapter, so it's easy to coordinate with the day's reading in the book itself.

We just finished reading the book and completing the lapbook this week. My daughter and I were both pleased with the finished product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment