Menu Plan Monday

Monday again. Where did the weekend go? My husband has to work about one Saturday per month. He did this past Saturday. Whenever that is the case, the weekend flies by even faster than usual (since we have basically a one-day weekend).

Nonetheless, Monday is here and we need a plan for what we're eating for the week. So here it is:

  • homemade pizza and salad
  • creamy baked chicken over pasta
  • meatball stroganoff and potato wedges
  • tacos
  • chicken parmesan alfredo
  • tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
  • leftover buffet :-)
I pulled these ideas from my master list here and from the items I already have in my pantry, freezer and fridge. My March grocery budget is gone so I won't be shopping any more until next weekend when my new April grocery budget kicks in. I am happy to report that we have made it on less the last few months. It feels so good - still eating well but also saving money. We're saving up for something special... more on that in another post.

How about you? What's on your menu this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment