Games

6/3/2013



Last week we were out of town. While spending some time at my mom's house in Wisconsin, we pulled out a few "old" games. It was a great opportunity to reminisce as well as teach my daughter how to play something "new."


In my teen years and later, my family often played the game Balderdash. Players make up fake definitions of words and try to convince the other players that their definition is the correct one. Can lead to lots of laughs, depending on how seriously the players take their role. 


 Another game we pulled out was Boggle. My daughter, my mom and I enjoyed a few rounds of this game together.



But the best game that we enjoyed was Clue, a good old 70s version game board and all.


This game was a real nail-biter! 


Lots of fun and games make good memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment