Pregnancy - 16 Weeks

6/27/2013



16 Weeks Along

Have gotten to the point of not being so tired, not needing an afternoon nap just to make it through the rest of the day.

Still have rare bouts of queasiness, but overall feel really good. Occasionally there is a smell that just hits me wrong, making me immediately gag or completely throw up.

Walking down the steps to our basement has caused me to gag for many weeks now - something about the musty smell. But our laundry is in the basement, so I need to go down there on occasion :-)  The solution: taught my daughter how to do all of the laundry. She's on top of it and I'm not having to face the basement! Win, win!  

I am officially wearing maternity clothes now. I have pulled out those that I already owned and am borrowing some from friends. It feels like a whole new wardrobe, which is fun. It's been 6 years since I've worn maternity clothes, you know?! 

Yeah for queasiness and growing bellies - good signs of a healthy pregnancy! I'm so thankful for the privilege! 


We all love you, Baby Flutter, 
even if Dad is a little jealous of the weekly photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment