Pregnancy - 15 Weeks

6/19/2013

15 weeks along. 


Still some lingering morning sickness, but it is improving.

Each day I am slightly more energetic than the day before, thus accomplishing more and resting a little less. Still needing (and taking) a daily nap, however.

Sorted through maternity clothes this week. Though I don't need them all the time, I wore true maternity pants for the first time this week.

Found my pregnancy journal from 6 years ago. Was interesting to read through those entries, to compare this pregnancy with that one, so far.

Felt what *might* have been baby movements this week, but I'm not 100% certain that's what they were. It is about that time, though, that they'll start and only get stronger, Lord willing. 

Next doctor visit: at 17 weeks

Looking forward to: baby movements that I'm certain of! 

We love you, Baby Flutter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment