Family Photo Friday

8/5/2011

The first Friday of August is here. I love August and associate it with celebrations. It's my birthday month and my daughter's too. As I always do on Friday, I'm sharing some family photos from our week.

My kids enjoying the neighbor's backyard swingset.

We headed to a nearby beach one morning this week. We had the beach ALL TO OURSELVES, which was lovely. Easy to keep an eye on the kids with nobody else around. And it was hot, but not the heat of the middle of the day. We had a great 2 hours of fun in the sun...

and sand!

My daughter's birthday breakfast - pancakes with a candle.
She's a sweet 8 year old!

My son, the black olive lover. He'd devour the entire can of black olives if I'd let him. Fun finger food.

Happy Friday to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment