Super Savings Saturday

5/7/2011

Here are 2 of the super deals I got this week.

Kroger has a sale on pasta - making it 49 cents each. I had coupons for $1 off any 2 pastas, making it completely free (and even a 2 cent money-maker). I bought 17 boxes of pasta for absolutely NOTHING! Most of this will be donated to a food pantry, as it is way more pasta than we will use in the near future.

Colgate toothpaste was on sale at CVS this week for $2.77 each and would generate $2.77 in Extra Care Bucks (ECBs - like a gift card to use on a future purchase at CVS). I already had some ECBs, so I used those to buy the Colgate for NOTHING out-of-pocket and still have more ECBs to spend next time at CVS.

I already posted about the WalMart freebies that I picked up earlier this week.

I'd love to hear about any deals you found this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment