Family Photo Friday

5/13/2011

Friday is here. This was one crazy, chaotic, fast-paced week!
I do have a few pictures to share on this fabulous, fun Friday!

My daughter had a "Make A Racer" car kit that she worked on last week. She made the plaster mold and painted it. She's been really into crafts lately.

My son just looked too cute to not take a picture. :-)

My daughter - the bookworm - on #43 of the Boxcar Children book series.


My kids like to play on the computer. This week my husband gave them permission to play "with" the computer, as in take apart an old computer with tools and all. Both of them loved this and were kept busy for hours. My daughter found pieces to pull aside and ask Dad about later. A learning experience for everyone!

Grandma R came over with some things to plant this week. My kids hopped in her trunk as she was unloading it. :-)

My mom was visiting from Wisconsin last weekend. Here she is with my daughter...
And with my son. He wouldn't look at the camera for a picture, but he did go nose-to-nose with Grandma.

Happy Friday to one and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment