Family Photo Friday

7/29/2011

It's Friday again. The end of July 2011. Who can believe it!?!
Here are a few photos from our week.

My husband smuggled this picture out of my son's room last night. Almost nothing in this world so precious as sleeping babies :-)

My daughter enjoys creating geometric wonders with magnetic sticks and balls. Here is one of her creations.

The kids were playing on our bench swing, pretending it was a boat. Keep those legs out of the water... be on the look-out for sharks! Such creative play.

I really like this picture of my children. Good smiles. Happy times, fitting into a huge diaper box and being pulled around by Dad. My son has hold of his pretend steering wheel :-)

Happy Friday, one and all! Enjoy your last weekend of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment