Family Photo Friday

7/8/2011

Welcome, Friday! So good to see you again!
As I do each and every Friday, I have some family photos to share with you from our week.

Our neighborhood has a good old-fashioned 4th of July parade, complete with fire trucks, kids with decorated bikes, and popcorn and donuts offered free-of-charge at the finale! It was a beautiful day for a parade this year. My daughter took this picture of my wonderful husband and me.

Here's my daughter at the parade finale, enjoying her free prize, a punch balloon.
And my son during the parade - being pulled in a wagon as we walked along. Anyone can walk in our neighborhood parade, so most of the neighbors do take part - walking, biking, or sitting in their lawn waving at the participants. We love it - it's another reason we truly love our neighborhood!

We hung this mirror above our piano this week. It looks great there, I think. This came from my Grandma Nellie (who passed away in March) so I am proud to hang it in my home and remember her when I look at it.

The year is half over. I hope you're being intentional about how you're spending your days... in a blink, life will be over. Spend your time wisely!


Happy Friday to one and all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment