Super Savings Saturday

6/4/2011

Here are a few of the deals I picked up this week.

Tiny Prints was offering free Father's Day cards last weekend. I ordered a few and they arrived this week. What a great deal - personalized text and photos, pre-printed envelope - at no cost to me at all, not even for shipping!

At CVS this week, I picked up two candy bars for nothing. They were 2 for $1 and I had $1 in Extra Care Bucks to use so they were completely free and generated another $1 in Extra Care Bucks to use on my next CVS purchase. I also used a rain check for GUM flossers since they were finally back in stock after a sale back in April. The sale was $2 per package and it generated $2 in Extra Care Bucks, making it basically free. I also had coupons to get my out-of-pocket price even lower, so these were a great deal for me.

At Walmart, I picked up these items for free: 2 packages of Wilkerson razors, 1 Breakstone's 100 calorie cottage cheese snack item, and 2 packages of Kotex pads. All were completely free after coupons. Any of these items we won't use will be donated to a homeless shelter.

Also at Walmart, I picked up 3 packages of Pull Up flushable wipes for 24 cents each, after coupons.

I shop at Walmart only when I have coupons that will result in free items, which puts me there once every 4 weeks.

Did you find any great deals this week? They are out there, waiting to be found!

0 comments:

Post a Comment