Family Photo

6/3/2011

I can't believe it's Friday already. With the holiday weekend, this week just raced on past!

My daughter's Girl Scout troop marched in a parade on Memorial Day. Here they all are together. 2 mile parade route on a hot day. But overall a good experience!

We took the kids fishing last weekend at a nearby state park. Here's my daughter doing some fishing. She really enjoyed herself. I think she and my husband will enjoy fishing as a daddy-daughter hobby. My 3-year-old son with his own fishing pole... I was a rather nervous that he'd drop the pole into the water. But he never did. We didn't catch anything, but we did leave with all the gear we brought so I considered it a successful trip! :-)

We had some summer weather this week, with temps in the 80s. The kids begged for the sprinkler and enjoyed fun in the sun.

My son riding his bike, wearing his fishing hat, taking occasional breaks to run through the sprinkler.

Happy Friday to one and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment