Works for Me Wednesday - Candy Wreath

I am not a crafty person, but this was one craft I could handle - a wreath made out of a coat hanger and candy! It's really that easy. Tie candy onto a coat hanger that you've bent into a circle. When you're done, put a bow on it. That's it. You're done!

Tip #1: if you're thinking of making this next year, check out the sales on candy immediately following Halloween.

Tip #2: be as creative as you want to be with this; you could use one color wrapped candy (like white and red swirl wrapped peppermints and then a big red bow) for a very simple Christmasy look. I used candies that weren't Christmas colors, so it could remain up after the holidays.

Tip #3: watch this video tutorial to see the specifics of this craft, then tweak it to fit your style and the materials you have to work with.

I'm excited to give this away as a Christmas gift to a special someone!

Works for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment