Tuesday: CVS Deals

It's been a while since I've blogged about it, but I have snagged some great deals at CVS in recent weeks.

This picture shows my purchases from CVS's Black Friday Sale (which I only do because CVS starts their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day, so I can get the good deals at 8:00 am Thursday without having to get up early and fight any crowds on Friday). All of the above items cost me a total of around $5.00 and I walked away with $14 in Extra Care Bucks (like a gift card to use at CVS in the future). It's almost like being paid to shop there and take these items from them! 4 candy bars, 2 razors, 2 shampoos, 2 hair gels, 1 body wash, 1 ipod earphones, 2 lotions, 3 toothpastes, 2 deodorants... yes, $5!

One thing I love about CVS is their Rain Check policy. If any regularly-carried item is sold out, you can get a rain check THAT NEVER EXPIRES! Recently I used a rain check from many months ago that I coupled with coupons to get 12 Glade candles for free!

This week CVS has just a couple of good deals. You can check them out here. I was able to pick up Christmas tissue paper, bows and gift tags for around $1.00 out-of-pocket.

If you are brand new to shopping at CVS and are wondering how to save major money shopping there, go here for a quick tutorial.

But whether you shop at CVS or not, be encouraged! There are deals out there and legitimate ways to save money on everyday items you already use! How motivated are you to find those deals?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment