Family Photo Friday

Another Friday is here again. Can it really be the next-to-the-last Friday of 2009?!?! Indeed it is! Friday to me means the posting of photos from our week.


My son and I did a tractor puzzle together this week. It was a bit over his head, but I knew he'd love to the farm scene when we finished. Well, he put the box lid on his head, for whatever reason. It was a funny moment in my day!


My husband is such a trooper. Home from work after a long day and still enough energy to heft both kids on his back and run and play. I love you, Babe!

My son is a cuddlebug. He loves to snuggle when he wakes up, taking a good 20 minutes to really be awake enough to stand on his own 2 feet and start to want breakfast. On this day, I stuck him in bed with Dad. He loved it!

Happy Friday, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment