Cookie Decorating & Friends

One of the best Christmas traditions is that of Christmas baking, which includes the decorating of Christmas cookies!



My friend Leah, along with her son and daughter, came over one morning this week to help us decorate some cookies. The kids didn't last long at it, but they did enjoy themselves.



My son and Leah's son are just a few months apart in age, so it was fun to catch them playing together during their visit.

I'm looking forward to seeing some other friends during the upcoming holidays. My good friend Kate (and her family) will be visiting from California. And my family will be traveling to Wisconsin to spend time with extended family and friends up there. More and more every year I seem to enjoy the reconnecting part of the holidays. Family, friends, fun - a great combination!


0 comments:

Post a Comment