Girl Scouts: Christmas Party

12/20/2011

Last week my daughter's homeschool Girl Scout troop had their Christmas party. The troop leader planned a very fun event for the girls (and siblings and parents).

Here's my daughter with her friend Kat, just prior to caroling.

My son did some coloring while waiting for the rest of the troop to show up.

We toured some neat local sites and the kids did a craft.

Even the siblings had a craft to do - my son is showing off the beaded candy-cane ornaments he helped make.

Here's my daughter with her craft - a stained-glass type bottle with yummy smelling bath salts.
The Scouts had a gift exchange. Here's my daughter opening her gift.
Lastly we enjoyed a potluck lunch, provided by all the moms. Fun times!
I'm thankful for the many friends we've made this year through Girl Scouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment