Family Photo Friday

4/22/2011

Friday is here once again. April is running away from us! As is my usual custom on Fridays, I have a few photos to share with you.

This is my daughter with the space shuttle model kit that she put together for her 4H Fair Project for this year. It's early, I know. But we were out and about, near Hobby Lobby, so we stopped in to find a kit. Once we brought it home, she was asking to do it immediately. So although the fair isn't until July, her project is done. She enjoyed it... maybe she'll do another model just because it was fun!

My daughter is in Girl Scouts. Here she is with her new vest and her pins - the ones on the right side - which she received last week during her "investiture" ceremony, as she became an official Girl Scout.

Our neighbor Sarah (age 13 now) always enjoys coming over and playing with my kids. And they love Sarah too!

My girl and me... she's growing up before my eyes! Happy Friday to one and all! And remember this Sunday is Resurrection Sunday! Jesus is alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment