Menu Plan Monday


Back to blogging for a new week.

Awhile back I won something online - The Pocket Full of Posies Monthly Meal Planning Pocket System. I've been trying out a few of the included recipes and so far, so good! My family has enjoyed the new meals and the recipes have been easy to prepare. I doubt that I will completely replace some of our family favorite recipes but I will gladly incorporate new recipes into our rotation.

So this week, we will be enjoying:

  • My friend Kate's tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches
  • Chicken roll-ups (from Pocket Full of Posies Recipe)
  • Homemade beef and noodles
  • Tuna melts, salad and baked beans
  • Breakfast for supper (french toast, sausage links)
  • Sweet and sour chicken (from Pocket Full of Posies Recipe)
  • Leftover buffet
If you're at a loss for what to serve up this week at your house, check out Menu Plan Monday for hundreds of other meal plans.

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see you at What's On the Menu Wednesday this week. Come check it out:)

Unknown said...

Don't you just love blog giveaways? I've won several things over the years ~ including a laptop!

Happy Father's Day!

I really enjoyed my visit to your blog. Have a great week!

Post a Comment