Menu Plan Monday












Monday, Monday... time for a new menu for this week. Here's what will be on our plates.

  • sloppy joes, carrot sticks
  • bean and sausage soup
  • tuna patties, salad
  • breakfast for supper (waffles or pancakes, scrambled eggs)
  • ham, onion, green bean skillet
  • creamy chicken and noodles
  • split-pea and ham soup, homemade biscuits



I'll also be working on one holiday baking item this week (1 item per week is all we can handle at our house). This one is my mom's recipe and I just love it (because I love coconut)! My mom and I can eat this little bite-sized treats all day long during the holidays, it seems. It's a new item on my baking list this year - we'll see if it becomes a regular goodie tray addition. :-)




COCONUT JOYS




Melt 1 stick butter. Add in 2 cups powdered sugar and 3 cups coconut. Mix well. Shape into balls and made an indent with your finger in center of each ball. Place on cookie sheet. Melt 2 oz unsweetended chocolate and fill the centers. Chill. Store in fridge or freeze.




Happy eating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment