CVS Deals

Today's CVS Deal:


Today I picked up everything in this picture - 5 packages diapers, 1 large package of wipes and 1 Herbal Essence shampoo - for $20 out of pocket. I also earned back $10 in Extra Care Bucks (ECBs - like a CVS gift card that can be used on future purchases), so it was kind of like spending only $10 for all of this!




[If you know anything about the price of diapers, you know that this is a GREAT deal considering you can easily spend $10 per package of diapers!]


How did I do this deal? I used coupons for $2 off per package of Huggies and $1 off coupons for "any Huggies product" (ie. the wipes). I had a free coupon from Herbal Essense for the shampoo. CVS has a coupon out for "$5 off your next $30 purchase" that I also had to save another $5. And CVS's deal this week is that if you spend $20 on Huggies products, you earn back $5 in ECBs.

To see other store deals and coupon match-ups, visit Money Saving Mom at http://www.moneysavingmom.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment