Family Photo Friday

9/30/2011

How can it be that September is over already? Another week, another month, another year is slipping away from us.

I guess I let this week slip away, as far as pictures are concerned.
I've got just one to share.


The kids and I were playing with our magnetic letters this week, spelling out all kinds of things on a metal pizza pan. (This is a great way to use magnetic letters, by the way. We pull them out now and then, to spice up spelling tests or help my son with letter recognition). Grandma K (my mother) is leaving on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Hawaii in a few days, so we thought we'd send her off with this message made just for her.

It's Friday! It's the weekend! Make it a good one - the days are going too fast to not live intentionally and invest time where it matters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment