Family Photo Friday - Summer Edition

7/12/2013

It's Friday, which means that I post some family photos. This week I've got plenty of photos that show some of the fun we've had so far this summer. 




My husband and daughter took in a baseball game. This was on my girl's summer bucket list. Check. 



The kids playing in the neighbor's small pool on a super hot day. That's on every child's summer bucket list! Check.



Free slurpees on 7/11 from all 7/11 stores. And free Chick-Fil-A meals when you dress like a cow on 7/12. Summer fun at its finest includes freebies! Check.


Kids hanging out with friends at a nearby park.


Last and certainly least, we are pig-sitting some guinea pigs this week. My kids are thoroughly enjoying the experience (while my husband and I, not so much). But we're glad to help out Aunt Sheila and Cousin Racquel while they're on vacation. 

Happy Friday to you! 
Make your weekend a good one - life is but a vapor and will be over before you know it!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment