Family Photo Friday

10/26/2012

Friday is here again. It's the last Friday of October. 
2012 is winding down! 

Anyway, on this blog, Friday's arrival means the posting of photos.  

Here's my son with a bubble beard. He had so much fun putting this on and then using a tub toy as a razor to shave it back off. Fun in the tub.

My kids have been using couch cushions as horses this week. Never a dull moment, I say. Here's my son with his horse "Ready.


 And my daughter with her horse "Chelsey." My son rides bare back while my girl has a saddle, a blanket, reigns and at one point a nose bag for her horse as well. 


A friend had a birthday party at a roller skating rink recently. The kids enjoyed skating for the 2nd time ever.


My husband took my son out on the rink. Good memories for everyone.  

Happy Friday to you!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment