Founder's Week at Moody Bible Institute


2/13/2012

I attended Moody Bible Institute in Chicago for my undergraduate studies. I love Moody and enjoyed my time there. I still appreciate Moody's strong commitment to the Word of God and to training the next generation of missionaries and pastors.

Founder's Week is an entire week that Moody sets aside each February for students, alumni and the general public to hear wonderful Bible teaching. Numerous pastors and speakers are brought in from around the country. Classes are cancelled for the week and students are expected to attend all the sessions they possibly can. It is a week full of encouragement and challenge and maybe even some overload by hearing so many great messages.

Last week was Founder's Week 2012. While I couldn't attend in person, I am grateful for Moody's website and links to hear/watch the messages.

Francis Chan, one of my favorite authors and speakers, shared a message for Founder's Week. You can find it here. As usual, he did not disappoint. He was authentic and heavy on taking the Bible at face value... and then living it out.

For not being able to attend in person, this is the next best thing. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment