Family Photo Friday

11/4/2011

It's Friday. Yahoo and Yippee!
It turns out that I don't have any photos to share from our week.
Instead of new photos, I'm doing a "Walk Down Memory Lane" Photo Friday.
Here are fall pictures of our family from years gone by.As a new mom with my baby girl - fall 2003.

New daddy with his baby girl - fall 2003.

My daughter's first visit to a pumpkin patch - fall 2004.

My daughter riding her tricycle - fall 2005.

My daughter with her Indian head-dress and pilgrim hat, to celebrate Thanksgiving in 2006.

My daughter riding her bike - fall of 2007 (prior to little brother's arrival on the scene)

A sibling hug in the fall of 2008.

My kids playing in the backyard - fall 2009.

My daughter playing outside last year - fall 2010

And my son with a ball - fall 2010.

God's blessings fall into our lives like the leaves falling from the trees.
Cherish them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment