I Won a Book!


3/8/2011

It's been a long week, with sickness and some other stressful situations happening at our house. Yesterday, though, there was one big bright spot in my day - I won a book! Peak 313, a blog that I follow, was giving away a few copies of Candace Cameron Bure's book "Reshaping It All" last week. I entered. And I was notified yesterday because I won!

I'm excited about winning this book because:

  • The sitcom that Candace Cameron was a part of (Full House) was my favorite TV show for years. Just to see what she's up to these days will be fun.
  • I have been trying to make lifestyle changes in recent months with the goal of living healthier. So I expect to be challenged and encouraged by this book.
I'll post a review after I've received the book and fully digested it. Right now I'm still giddy about having won something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment