Family Photo Friday

I really can't believe it, but the calendar says Friday is here again. Wow! Here are a few photos from our week.


This is my daughter helping make mini-pizzas (pizza sauce and toppings on english muffins).


We took part in a field trip to a fire station this week. My daughter, unfortunately, could not attend. My son and I still went, though, and this little guy had a blast! He's been into fire truck books lately, so it was the perfect time to show him the real thing! Here he is in the driver's seat.



My kids don't play together all that well, but one thing they do usual enjoy doing together is building forts and blanket houses. Here is one from this week, with both of their smiling faces peeking out.

Happy Friday from our home to yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment