Menu Plan Monday

It's the first full week of the new year. I resolve to be more consistent in menu planning. This is a huge time-saver for me - a little forethought and way less stress at supper time each night. This is also a huge money-saving for us - stocking up on what is on sale and then using what we have on hand. My hubby is a creative cook and he has been helping me come up with delicious and unique meals that have clean out our pantry. Here is what we came up with for this week's menu:

  • Homemade mac and cheese and ham; salad on the side
  • Homemade pizza (with ham, black olives, pineapple, anything else we want to throw on it)
  • Chop Suey, homemade biscuits
  • Chicken and Rice, salad on the side
  • Chili
  • Tuna sandwiches, side of peas
  • Homemade spaghetti
That is our plan and just having a plan is a big sigh of relief for me.

What about you? What will you be eating this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment