Family Photo Friday

4/3/2015 

Here are some photos that give a little sneak peek into our week. 


My mom sent an Easter package that included this bunny ears for our littlest bunny. So cute.



Grandma R hosted my children and cousin Racquel at her house to decorate eggs this week. 


My hubby often reads with my son in the evenings before bed. They've read some great books like Charlotte's Web, The Mouse and the Motorcycle, Rabbit Hill, James and the Giant Peach, and Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. This week they finished up Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, which was heavier reading but they both enjoyed the story. 


We've had some beautiful spring days lately. Here are all 3 of my kids by a tree in our yard. Little Miss loved the freedom to walk in the grass by herself. 

Happy Friday to one and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment