Pregnancy Update: Week 18

4/27/2015 


Pregnancy Update: 18 Weeks Along

This week's theme is MOVEMENT. I had been feeling some flutters in recent weeks but they have become more pronounced now. I'm more certain now that they are indeed baby movements. They aren't strong enough for anyone else to feel them on the outside yet, but I sure do feel them. 

I had a routine OB appointment this week. All continues to look fine and the baby's heartbeat is strong. A routine ultrasound is now scheduled in about 2 weeks time. 

I am starting to feel big. With past pregnancies, this is the point where I have sometimes started to measure big. I have not gained more than 10 pounds, but I look closer to 30 weeks pregnant than 20. However, I rejoice in a healthy pregnancy and body that will do what it's supposed to do, even if it has lost some of its elasticity. 
Pregnancy and birth really are an incredible process! 

We love you, Baby Inkling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment