My Son's Birthday Week

12/10/2012 


My son turned 5 last week. 
Here are a few photos of our different celebrations


His gifts from us were totally free this year! 
Our church recently held a Pay-It-Forward event (like a free garage sale) where I found the firetruck. My son LOVES it! 


Another friend knew that we were looking for Legos. An acquaintance of hers was getting rid of this play table, which works well with Legos. She offered it to my friend, who in turn offered it to me. Here's my son and our neighbor Sarah, both getting a lot of use out of it!
 

 This was our extended family celebration with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. My son set the menu for the day - pizza, pigs-in-a-blanket, black olives, and pumpkin pie for dessert.


And my boy posing with a few of his gifts. He is really into Legos as well as big trucks - cement mixers, dump trucks, etc. - so these gifts were big hits!

 Again I say, Happy Birthday, Son! 
I'm so very thankful to be your mommy and watch you grow as the years go by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment