Memory Lane with My Son

12/5/2012

Celebrating my son's birthday this week makes this a prime time for memories. As I walked through memory lane, I found a few few photos that show him as he has grown through the years. How fun to see him move from one stage to another. 


As a newborn, sleeping in the cradle Daddy made


First laughs with Daddy


First family portrait as a family of 4


Me and my baby boy 


3-month portraits


With big sister 


6 month portraits


dressed up for Easter 


scribbling (ie. doing school like big sister) 


2 years old 


big boy going down the big slide 


3 years old


old enough to play golf 


4 years old


cheesing it up for the camera 
 


 smiles abound

Looking forward to what the next 5 years will hold for this special boy! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment