Family Photo Friday

11/9/2012

It's Friday once again. 
Here are a few photos from our week.


This is our bird. Weezy has enjoyed more freedom this year than ever before, flying around the house and becoming quite familiar with the layout of our rooms. One morning this week she sat on my husband's coffee mug and dunked her head in for a big sip! The next day I found her on top of our hutch, sitting on this John Deere mug, looking inside it. I like to think she was looking for more coffee!

Here the kids were working on making cookies. My daughter was making her California cookie, but then had dough leftover. The kids made all kinds of small shapes and letters. Fun times for kids in the kitchen. 

My kids are already stir-crazy from being cooped up inside on cold days. One day they were giving each other piggy-back rides... sort of. My daughter can carry my son around. She's 9, he's 4. He *tries* to carry her around. She humors him, pretends, but still walks herself around. It's silly and they both end up laughing hysterically.  

 
This is my son and my niece Hannah (almost 17 years old). We attend the same church and Hannah often grabs shots of my boy. Here they were on Wednesday night, after helping serve a community meal. Big grins. 

Happy Friday to you! Smile and make your weekend shine!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment