Family Photo Friday

3/16/2012

It's Family Photo Friday! Who can believe March is half over already?! Where I live, spring has already sprung and we couldn't be happier about that! My wonderful husband giving my son a piggyback ride to bed.
Sure do love these guys!
My son with his blocks. He loves building with his blocks. He also loves construction sites. He is overjoyed that we drive past 2 new houses being constructed as we drive into town from our neighborhood. We always check the progress and notice any big trucks/diggers that are working. Here my daughter and I are posing with a map of the USA on which my daughter wrote all of the names of the states. Her spelling is atrocious but her geography is wonderful! She is learning her states and next will come the capitals. Notice that she is winking for this picture. So cute.

Happy Friday to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment