Family Photo Friday

12/24/2010

December is quickly coming to an end. Friday is here again. We will be "Christmasing" this weekend and all next week as well. We are hosting my hubby's side of the family this Sunday at our home. On Wednesday we will pack up and head to Wisconsin to celebrate with my side of the family. Tis the season for family time and travel.

Here is a photo of the children from our church's Christmas program. My daughter is in the dark blue jammies in the middle and my son is on the far right sitting down (he sat or laid down through the entire 35 minute program). The kids did well and the program was a lot of fun to watch.

My good friend Leah and her 3 kiddos spent a morning with us this past week. Here is my 7-year-old with 4-year-old Ada, playing dress up. What beautiful princesses!


Two of our nieces spent a day with us this week. Here's one niece, Hannah, making Oreo Truffle Balls - showing off her dirty (but yummy) hands.

Happy Christmas Eve to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment