Family Photo Friday

11/12/2010

It's Friday! It's Friday! I'm doing the happy dance :-)

Here are a few photos from our week.

This is Eli - the little guy we're watching during the day - in the high chair grabbing his Cheerios. He loves those Cheerios!

We've had a pet bird named Weezy for over a year now. In recent weeks my daughter has been asking more and more if we can get Weezy out of her cage and let her fly around the house. This has turned into "daily exercise" for Weezy now :-) Here's the pretty bird with the pretty girl.

We allow our daughter to take one extra-curricular class in the fall. She chose ballet, which is offered through our local Parks/Rec Department. Here she is showing a ballet position she has learned.

My husband snapped this shot of my son and me. Don't know what we were laughing at but my son's happy laughing face is classic. Love it!

Happy weekending!

0 comments:

Post a Comment