Family Photo Friday

11/5/2010

The first Friday of November is here. And around here that means that I post family photos from our week.

We've remained a bit under the weather this week, with colds, runny noses and coughs. But we've maintained a somewhat regular schedule that included watching Eli all 5 days this week and fitting homeschooling in 4 days out of the week (which is our regular schedule).

Here's my little man playing with playdough - which is one of the many activities he does at the table when I'm "doing school" with my daughter.

And here's my daughter working away on a writing assignment.

We had some professional pictures taken of the kids this week. Here are some of my favorites:





I'm so thankful for my family and my kids.
I can't imagine life without their smiles and laughter and love!

Happy weekend, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment