Family Photo Friday

8/27/2010

Friday once again. Where, oh where, do the days go?!

Here are a few photos of life as we know it.


Last weekend we were in Wisconsin for nephew Titus' baby dedication. This is me holding the honoree. You'd never know he was born 2 and 1/2 months premature. He's a happy and healthy guy now.


Speaking of babies, we continued to watch baby Eli this week. My daughter enjoyed reading this cloth book to him.

My kids enjoyed making numerous forts this week. Here they were playing behind the recliner and poked their heads up to show me their "dolls." They played really well together this week, which was a blessing!

It's not every week that I get to show a picture like this: my daughter and I getting a ride in a 1967 Mustang! Long story short... my brother bought this car as a birthday surprise for his wife (that's her driving the car in the picture). He bought it from the South Bend area, so we were the first to see it (and see her surprise when he drove pulled up driving it). Fun to be a part of the surprise and the shock that followed. Also fun to ride around the neighborhood in a convertible, waving like a beauty queen! :-)

Lastly... if you think of me this next week, please pray for patience and clear thinking. Some things have happened that mean I have more on my plate than I really feel I can handle. I am trusting the Lord to see me through day by day and appreciate your prayers on my behalf. I will blog more when I'm able, but it's become a lower priority recently. Thanks for understanding! :-)

"This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment