Day at the Beach


We enjoyed our last "hoorah" of summer last Friday with a wonderful day at the beach with some friends who live near Lake Michigan. Leah (8 months pregnant), Ada (almost 4 years old) and Gunnar (2 years old) along with my two little people and myself all hung out at the beach for a few hours, soaking in the summer sun. This was the 3rd or 4th year we've done this and by far this was the easiest year - no strollers in the sand, no babies to protect from too much sun. Leah and I actually enjoyed ourselves and weren't stressed out by the whole ordeal! The weather was perfect too - hot, but slightly overcast. We'd had enough 90+ degree weather for the water to be a comfortable temp.

Here is my daughter, who loved being in the water, though she can't swim so she stayed close to the shore.

My son didn't want to set foot in the water but played with sand the entire time.

Here's to summer fun at the beach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment