Menu Plan Monday


A new week is upon us again. Do you know what you'll be eating this week? Here is our plan.

  • My friend Kate's homemade tomato soup (new to us), grilled cheese sandwiches
  • Tuna sandwiches, carrot slices, cucumbers (fresh from a friend's garden)
  • Homemade pizza
  • Chicken pot pie
  • Cheeseburger Soup
  • Breakfast for supper
  • Leftover buffet
Feeding my family is one of my primary roles as mom. It's a privilege, but often feels more like a job. Cooking doesn't come easy to me, but I am working on keeping a cheery attitude when tackling tasks that are laborious. I'm always mindful that my kids are watching... and they are sponges that will soak up whatever attitude (good or bad) that they see in me.

So, here's to good eating and good attitudes too!




0 comments:

Post a Comment