Kids and Laundry Baskets

6/15/2017

My kids and laundry baskets. 
They've always gone together like bread and butter somehow. :-)

Here are a few of the dozens of photos I've snapped of my kids in baskets. 


My now 13-year-old daughter, back at age 1.


My now 9-year-old son, back at age 2. 


Both the older two kids together in baskets, ages 7 and 3. 


Here's my now 3-year-old in her 3-month portraits... being "dumped" out of a basket. :-)


And this is her at age 2 and 1/2.


With her little brother in a basket, about 1 year ago.


And my current youngest just recently in a basket.


Funny thing... as we were going through old family photos from my father-in-law, we found this one of him in an egg basket back in the 1940s. 

Playing in baskets... apparently it's been a thing for a long time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment