Baby Boy is 2 Months Old!

11/30/2015
 


This little guy is not so little any more. 


He's 2 months old and weighs almost 14 pounds! 
He's got chubby cheeks now.


Here he is in the nursery at our homeschool co-op alongside a newborn. Nothing like a tiny baby to make him look huge! 


This is a shot of one of his first smiles. I love it when babies start smiling back at you... it feels like a reward for all of the hard work it is to care for them. He is just now starting to settle into a routine, so life is settling into a new normal for all of us. 


He's received so many cute outfits as gifts. I've enjoyed seeing him in his new outfits, like this one, as well as in some of those I'd saved from his big brother. A walk down memory lane...

I've noticed that we are not taking as many pictures this time around. Need to change that and make sure we capture more of his milestones and precious moments on "film" as I know that my memory is too overloaded to remember them all! 

We sure love you, Little Man, and are loving watching you change and grow!


PS: Just for fun, here's a shot of his older brother at this age. See any resemblance? I sure do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment