Spring!

4/8/2013



After what seemed like a very long winter, spring has finally sprung in our part of Indiana!

Spring means windy days that are perfect for flying kites. 


Spring means beautiful flowers. My sister-in-law gave me these and I have very much enjoyed them. And I saw my first daffodil bloom of the year today in my backyard.


Spring means it's time to grow things. We've begun planting some of our garden items - the ones that need to start indoors before being planted outside. But in this picture you see twirly-birds in numerous stages of sprouting. My daughter found all of these on her own and it delights my heart. Hands-on science taking place in the backyard

We're so very excited for spring! 

Has spring sprung where you're at yet? 
If not, hang in there - it's coming! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment