Menu Plan Monday

Monday means making a plan for the new week, as far as meals go. My days go smoother if I have made a plan. I can...

  • set out meat to thaw in the morning for that evening's meal
  • know in advance that we have all the ingredients on hand for all this week's meals (no last minute trips to the store)
  • know in advance how much time I will spend each evening on the meal
So, I am a firm believer in menu plans. Here is mine for this week:
  • creamy baked chicken with pasta
  • tuna cakes (made with stuffing) with some tuna I got for free this week at CVS (check out the CVS deals here)
  • chicken cutlets with rice
  • Thursday - serve meal at the rescue mission; leftovers served at home
  • breakfast for supper (sausage links, waffles/pancakes/french toast, scrambled eggs)
  • pita pizzas
  • diced ham and pasta bake
At a loss for what to serve at your home this week? Check out all the Menu Plan Monday postings here for some ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment