Trip to Wisconsin

5/30/2018

We recently took a trip to Wisconsin. Here are a few snaphots from the time with family.


Our whole crew squished into our van... along with our pet bird Skittles who journeyed with us!


Littlest man in a laundry basket. So sweet.





We paid a visit to Grandma June, who is now in a nursing home. We had a lovely visit with her. She, of course, enjoyed seeing the children.



It was very hot during our stay. The little kids spent time playing outside in Grandma's pool.


And some took a walk to the nearby park.


We visited my dad on the farm. 
Little guy found a guitar that was right at his level.

 

We took a ride in the four-wheeled Can Am, letting our 14-year-old daughter drive us!


Two of the kids playing around.


Just two camouflage lovebirds.


Back at my mom's place, my 4-year-old was helping quite a bit in the kitchen.


And eating leftover sprinkles.


And working alongside Grandma and big sister.


Here's my brother Brett, his wife Natasha, daughter Trinity and my two daughters together on the couch. 


And my littlest guy with Uncle Brian. 


My oldest daughter always enjoys Grandma time, whether baking together or doing nails or just tickling toes!


Grandma is a great storyteller and book-reader. 

Another fun visit with family in Wisconsin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment