Revive 19 women's conference

10/2/2019


Last weekend I attended the Revive 19 women's conference in Indianapolis. I went with my friend Heather and we stayed with her friend Emily who lives in Indy. 

What a great time! 

The conference started with a prayer meeting and continued on with three large sessions. Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth, Dannah Gresh, Bob Bakke and Mary Kassian were the main speakers. 


My pastor's wife was also one of the speakers at the event and my church's worship team led worship for the entire weekend, which was really neat. In fact, a number of people from my church work for Revive our Hearts and Life Action (the parent ministry of Revive of Hearts), which are based nearby. So there was quite a contingent from my church at the conference. The picture shows some, but not all, of our church folks in attendance.

It had been years since I'd attended a women's conference or retreat without a baby in tow. It was a treat to get away for a few days and God was faithful in meeting me there to refuel and revive me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment