Park Fun

5/8/2019


I surprised my kids with a fun morning at the park this week. I was a fun mom, for a change.


I have to remind myself that I'm in a new season of life. My youngest is almost 2 and not a baby anymore. I am not pregnant or nursing, as I have been for the last 5 years of life. So this summer, there is newfound freedom and adventure awaits! 


So we went to the park and enjoyed being outside together. A couple other families joined us, so each of the kids had some friends to play with too. This is a newly remodeled park with lots of fun options for all ages. 


I'm realizing that I have not been good at finding joy in the little things or just truly enjoying being around my family. I'm working on this. Today was part of the solution - spending time playing and just having fun together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment