Happy 5th Birthday to my little girl!

12/11/2018  



My little girl is turning 5! 



She is my girly girl. She loves dressing up, wearing necklaces and having her hair done up pretty.


This girl loves the month of December since it means birthdays and Christmas! She's been waiting since September!


I hope she and her older sister have a strong bond as they grow up. I never had a sister, so in some ways I envy the bond that they can share. 




Whenever possible, little sister requests that big sister paint her face, "to make me pretty." 



But for being so girly, she also loves to play outside and doesn't mind getting dirty. 


In the last year she has become great friends with next-door neighbor Jolene.


She loves to play with our pet bird.


And she has a passion for school and learning to read!


She also loves to help me in the kitchen.


Happy birthday, big girl! 
I'm so thankful God gave you to our family. 
You bring us great joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment